Function and technology optimally combined
1-person operation and smooth finished cut thanks to panel lowering device. There is no need to turn the panel and the cut strips can be cut vertically without having to move the rest of the panel.
Strong and compact panel lowering device (PAV)
The integrated panel lowering device of the EDITION 60 comprises two panel lowering units. It can be used for panel materials up to 3000 × 2150 mm and up to 160 kg (80 kg/PA unit). With an additional panel lowering unit (optional), panels up to 5000x2150mm and weight up to 240kg (80kg/PA unit) can be processed.
Extensive equipment package
The comprehensive equipment package of the EDITION 60 ensures efficient cutting.
- Wooden support wall TRK1 with integrated small parts support made of wood
- Panel lowering device (PAV) with two panel lowering units
- Pneumatic clamping of the motor carriage
- Pneumatically braked support rollers
- Digital measuring system DMS-Y, incl. fine adjustment
- Digital measuring system DMS-X, incl. fine adjustment
- Laser-supported display of the horizontal cut
Clear push-button control for easy operation
The EDITION 60 is operated by means of a clear push-button control. The panel lowering device can be moved quickly and precisely by means of 2-hand control. The LED lights on the panel lowering units guide the operator safely through the sawing process.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
In addition to the wide range of vertical panel saws that we supply, we also have a large team of engineers providing repair and maintenance services for a wide range of our machinery. We can source parts and provide technical assistance so please Contact Our Service Team if you require more information or support.